Saturday, February 18, 2006
` 1:54 AM
try this. one day walk to the balcony and sit on a rockin chair with the starlit night sky above you. sip a glass of red wine while having soft music playing in the background. then slowly bit by bit, step into ur own memories...
aft 3 mths of that incident.it sort of came into my mind agn. aft being together for close to 2 yrs, we decided to call it a day. now as i was lookin thru the stuffs u made me, all the memories came flooding back. it has been a difficult period for u since u regretted it but believe me it wasnt easy for me too. we tried to patch it tog yet i feel the feeling wasnt there anymore. the sarced aura in the relationship has long gone and i begin to look at this in a 3rd person view. i cld not see myself being totally involved at all.
we had so many wonderful memories tog. little memories that im afraid we will not finish reminiscing if given a nite only. memories that will accompany till the day we leave this world. memories that will make us laugh and tear at the same time if we thot bout it. memories tat will make this relationship so special to u and me only. memories tat will keep us goin when our lives becomes difficult to bear. memories tat will make us believe tat lovin someone and bein loved is the warmest thing in this damn world.
memories of tryin to win ur heart. memories of havin the courage to call u. memories of passin u letters every single morning. memories of meetin u aft sch at the bus stop. memories of takin the same bus home. memories of askin u out for the first time. memories of holdin ur hand. memories of our first kiss. memories of our first embrace. memories of catchin our first movie together. memories of eating out together. memories of goin to ur hse to slack. memories of watchin a concert at esplanade which u end up sleepin. memories of spendin my first valentine day w u. memories of bowling together. memories of shopping together.memories of going to e dentist together. memories of u goin tuition. memories of knowing that u will be there for me when im down. memories of u giving me assurances when i doubt myself. memories of u tryin to change for the better as we spend more days together.
we have created so many durin the past 2 yrs. and i wld say it still amaze me how we first became friends and fell in love and became each other's companion. u have in a way change me for the better and u have in a way make me understand myself more than i cld ever imagine. thou we ended in a manner we both feared. at least we have stepped into each other's life and leave a footprint that for me will always be seared in my heart forever.
i wld jus like to dedicate this song to u to tell u how much u mean to me...
It is hard for me to say the things I want to say sometimes
There?s no one here but you and me
And that broken old street light
Lock the doors leave the world outside
All I have got to give to you
Are these five words tonight
Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I could not see
For parting my lips
When I couldn?t breathe
Thank you for loving me
Thank you for loving me
I never knew I had a dream
Until that dream was you
When I look into your eyes
The sky is a different blue
Cross my heart I wear no disguise
If I tried, you'd make believe that you believed my lies
Thank you for loving me
For being my eyes
When I could not see
For parting my lips
When I couldn?t breathe
Thank you for loving me
You pick me up when I fall down
You ring the bell before they count me out
If I was drowning you would part the sea
And risk your life to rescue me
Lock the doors
leave the world outside
All I have got to give to you
Are these five words tonight
Thank you for loving me
well i guess this is the end of the journey u and me have taken. i know its not the endin u want but we cant do anythin to change wats in front of us. im sorry for all the things i have done to have hurt u. i hope when u look back at this, it will bring a smile on ur face even when u have settled down. i will be smilin and i will keep it in a safe place in my heart. i will always be there for u no matter wat. u know that i will promise u no matter wat......... xin hui.